Learn How to Increase Your Donation
Donating with stock will not only increase the amount of money available to the charity by up to 20% but will also decrease your long-term capital tax, as well.
Want to double your donation without donating double? Click "Learn More" to find out how!
Donate Now via Check
or Online Giving
In this post-Roe world, CCL is working harder than ever to continue spreading the good news about NFP and Humane Vitae. Your donation will help us to continue this effort.
Interested in learning more about making a donation? Click "HERE". Or use the button below to donate today online!
Legacy & Retirement Giving
Become a Legacy Giver and make a permanent donation that will come to CCL at a future date, helping us continue our mission.
While in retirement, save on your taxes by donating directly to us a part of your RMD!
To find out more about Legacy and Retirement giving click "Learn More".
Want to talk more about the best donation strategies for you or learn more about Legacy giving?
Contact our CFO today for guidance and connections! Email her at email@example.com, call 513-471-2000 and ask for Annie R in Finance, or click the button below to send her a message.
Annie is a CPA and a CFE. She has over 15 years of accounting and tax experience, in which 8 of those years were in Public Accounting. During this time she helped several organizations and individuals maximize their tax savings through tax planning. While an auditor at heart, Annie has spent over 10 years in Financial Management positions helping Not-For-Profits.
Donate Stock - THE Most Effective Strategy for You and CCL
- Did you know that donating stock is one of the most effective strategies for giving for both you and the Charitable Organization? Donating stock that you have held onto for longer than one year, maximizes your impact on the charity. How? Through eliminating the taxes you have to pay on selling this stock, the amount of money now available to the charity is increase by up to 20%!
- Decrease your long-term capital tax. Depending on your income level, long term capital gains tax is around 15-20%. Donating your stock to CCL will eliminate this tax!
Matching Gift From Your Employer
- Easiest way to double the impact of your donation? Take advantage of your Employer Matching Gift Program, where your employer will typically match your donation to a charity up to a certain amount.
- Does your Employer have a matching gift program? Many companies across the United States have corporate match programs for their employees’ charitable giving. If you would like to find out more please fill out the below form. We will check our database and let you know if your employer participates and how to set it up in the most convenient way possible.
Required Minimum Distribution
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) is still here for 2022 While the RMD was eliminated in 2020 due to Covid-19, it was reinstated in 2021 and continues in 2022 and beyond. Transferring your RMD directly to an eligible charity, prevents you from having to pay taxes on the distribution.
- To learn more about RMD's contact Annie R., the CFO!
- Become a Legacy Giver! Become a Legacy giver and make a permanent donation that comes to CCL at a future date to continue our mission. This can be done in MANY ways. Contact us today to learn more!
- Set up a Donor Advised Fund. Start your legacy giving now and save on taxes through setting up a donor advised fund which you can claim the tax donation deduction now and give to charities later.
- To learn more about the types of legacy and planned giving, contact Annie R., the CFO.
- CCL has also partnered with the Knights of Columbus for charitable giving solutions including Legacy Planning. Find at more at: KnightsCharitable.org
Donate Now by Credit Card or Check!
- Want to achieve the potential for a larger two-year deduction? If you are close to itemizing your deductions in 2022, combine your 2022 and 2023 charitable contributions into 2022. Then take the standard deduction on your 2023 tax return. This could potentially produce a larger deduction over two years rather than itemizing deductions in both years. To learn more contact your financial advisor today!
- Are you a C-Corp? C Corporations can apply up to 25% of taxable income for charitable contributions.
Or please mail your check to:
Couple to Couple League
5440 Moeller Ave, Suite 149
Cincinnati, OH 45212
Need Additional Assistance?
Your best source of information on how donating to CCL will benefit you is always to consult your tax preparer or financial planner. However, if you don't have one, feel free to contact:
Contact Annie R., CCL's CFO, for more discussion on how the different options of donating can help you and CCL!
The Couple to Couple League International, Inc.
5440 Moeller Avenue Suite 149
Cincinnati, OH 45212
Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 Eastern M-F