Can you help us accelerate?
Accelerator: A wonderful CCL donor who gives a donation that is intended to inspire other donors to match it!
Your investment to inspire others will help us meet the unprecedented needs in 2022 and beyond!
Get in touch using the form below or call (513) 471-2000 or email email@example.com for more information.
Important 2021 Considerations
- Deduction for individuals who don't itemize their taxes: Individual taxpayers can claim a deduction of up to $300 and married individuals can claim a deduction of up to $600 in contributions to qualifying charities without have to itemize.
- Increased deduction for those individuals who do itemize: In prior years, taxpayers could only itemize their charitable contribution between 20-60%. This year they can now apply up to 100% of their AGI for qualified charitable contributions.
- Are you a C-Corp? C Corporations can apply 25% of taxable income for charitable
Or please mail your check to:
Couple to Couple League
5440 Moeller Ave, Suite 149
Cincinnati, OH 45212
Capital Gains Tax
- Did you know that the S&P index roughly doubled between 2016 and 2021? Therefore, many investors have highly appreciated non-cash assets in their portfolios. So, you can donate stock that has been held for more than one year. By donating stock directly, you eliminate capital gains. This potentially increases the amount available to the charity by 20%.
- There are legislative proposals that will increase taxes on capital gains in 2022.This could mean an increase in the top capital gains tax rate for those taxpayers from 23.8% to 43.4%!
Required Minimum Distribution
- Recent legislation has made active the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) for 2021. This was eliminated in 2020. By donating your RMD as QCH (Qualified Charitable Distribution) directly to the charity you can direct up to $100,000 per year tax free!
Please consult your tax preparer for specifics and how donating to CCL can be part of your financial plan.
The Couple to Couple League International, Inc.
5440 Moeller Avenue Suite 149
Cincinnati, OH 45212
Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 Eastern M-F
By calling or texting the phone numbers above, you agree to receive non-marketing text messages from our staff. If you no longer wish to receive text messages, you may opt-out at any time by contacting the office.
Phone: (513) 471-2000
Toll free: (800) 745-8252
Español: (800) 214-6028
Fax: (800) 745-8252