CCL Central recently completed an extensive strategic planning and we are solidly focused on mission growth in the coming year and beyond. This has led to the need for an additional team member on staff, in a new role created to focus on increasing our teaching numbers and, thus, our mission.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person who would like to join this ministry full-time in the role of Promotion & Enrollment Manager.
The Promotion & Enrollment Manager will be responsible for recruiting, equipping and deploying all of the League’s diocesan and volunteer outreach efforts.
- Develop & implement marketing programs in dioceses and parishes to meet/exceed enrollment goals
- Inspire, equip and engage volunteers with the knowledge, skills and tools they need to evangelize, promote and enroll more couples
- Grow the presence of CCL in existing dioceses and help new dioceses adopt CCL’s NFP program
- Recruit, lead, manage and motivate a network of Regional Field Representatives who will act as liaisons between the League, dioceses and local chapter coordinators to implement chapter plans to grow enrollment
- A proven track record of sales and marketing working with volunteers
- 3-7 years of a proven track record and experience with managing a sales team, generating revenue
- Previous success in working collaboratively with staff to achieve performance and profit goals
- Experience with using and leveraging a CRM system, surveying systems (Survey Monkey/Constant Contact) and excellent computer skills
- Strong communication skills, excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills, people skills and problem-solving skills; a desire to learn and grow
- Fidelity and commitment to the teachings of the Catholic Church and Theology of the Body
- Passionate about CCL’s mission and NFP
- Bachelor’s degree required with emphasis in marketing
- Experience in sales process
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
Travel and Location
- Ability to travel is needed for customer visits and conferences
- Travel required is estimated to be up to 40%
- Location of Central is Cincinnati, Ohio; not required to relocate
If you have a sales and marketing background and a passion for NFP and TOB that you would like to combine to further the mission of CCL, please pray about applying for this new and exciting position.
Interested applicants should email a letter and resume to Chris Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org.